Sunday, June 12, 2011

Something Fishy

My son returned from his camping and fishing trip Friday afternoon (June 10).  He looked happy, tired, and sunburned (yes, they had at least some sun!).  Lots of trout were caught, according to his report, and many games of cribbage were played.

Fortunately, he and I had time for one more short outing.  My niece met us at Sushi Town (http://www.gosushitown.com/) to guide him through his very first sushi meal.  For several minutes, our most frequently said words were, "What is that?"  (I enjoy sushi, but I've only had it a few times so my niece was the expert for the evening.)

I was counting down the hours we had left, and all too quickly it was time to take my boy (okay, he's 36) to the airport.  There is already talk of when he might visit Oregon again - and when I might visit North Carolina.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment