Wednesday, June 15, 2011

4 Days and Counting

Well, I've made it to my fourth day of dairy-free living.  Have I noticed any changes in my health?  Nothing definite. 

I have done some researching on-line and see that guidelines vary on whether I should be dairy-free for 7 or 10 or 14 days.  Looks like the original 5 days my doctor suggested probably should be at least 7.  At that point, I can eat dairy again, noting any possible effects it might be having on my health.

In the meantime, I need to figure out some more things I can eat; my menus are getting monotonous.  (I did find out yesterday that Miracle Whip is okay - I can't believe I was actually excited about Miracle Whip!)

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Sandi, this has gotta be difficult!! Stick to it -- maybe you will have PAIN-FREE days in the future!! --Capi

    ReplyDelete