Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Amazing Trip

Three months ago today, I left Portland for a week in Sedona, Arizona. Every week - if not every day - since then, I think of someone I talked with or something I experienced on my journey.  It was a wonderful opportunity to meet with experienced practitioners who could provide insights and ideas to enhance my physical, mental, and spiritual health.  These sessions were arranged for me by Sedona Soul Adventures, and I encourage anyone who is curious to read more about this organization (http://www.sedonasouladventures.com/)

And, there was so much more.  The absolutely stunning scenery, the different styles of art and architecture, and the variety of food I enjoyed all contributed to my experience.  Even the environment of my guest house and the operation of my rental car provided me with a nudge to step back and look at my life in a different perspective.

Is my life completely changed since taking this trip?  No.  But, looking back on the past three months, I can see that, step by step, I am looking at a wider array of options and heading in some new directions.  From going to a new doctor who changed my thyroid medication with positive results to taking an intuitive painting class, my life will never be the same.

I continue to learn from and appreciate my trip to Sedona, and I look forward to more Soul Adventures in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment