Saturday, April 9, 2011

Halfway Through?

I started this blog with the idea of recording my sixtieth year, starting with my 59th birthday on October 8, 2010, and ending with my 60th birthday on October 8, 2011.  So, that would make April 8 (today!) my halfway point.

 Do I feel like I'm even close to doing half the things I wanted to do in my sixtieth year?  Well, no.  I feel I've accomplished a few things, tried a few things, researched a few things - and thought about a lot of things.  But, I don't feel like I've done a whole lot.

I think this is the weekend to pull out my Twelve Month Plan, along with all my other lists, and check off what I've done and add whatever I hadn't thought of before.  Then, to look at my Twelve Month Plan, and prioritize the items to be carried forward into the second six months of this project.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment