Monday, October 31, 2011

Aunt Sandi Says

My sixtieth year is over and - as of today - so is this blog called Sandi's Sixtieth Year. Thank you for reading my blog entries, and thank you especially to those who left comments.

I invite you to follow my new blog at www.auntsandisays.blogspot.com. You will see that the banner at the top says "information and opinion, facts and feelings, argument and acceptance." The truth is I'm not sure how the new blog will develop, but I do have some ideas I'd like to try.

Please visit me at my new address. I invite you to leave a comment and become a follower. And, if you have a blog I may not have visited, please let me know.

I will close this blog with an autumn blessing I found by Kenny Moore at www.uponthesacredstage.blogspot.com/2008/10/autumn-blessing.html

"May this fall season reconnect us to the ever-changing aspects of our lives: color, complexity, beauty and mortality."

No comments:

Post a Comment