Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Going, Going, Gone!

Today marks two weeks since the last time I took the prescription that I wrote about in my May 22 blog entry.  It has been a process that sometimes felt good and sometimes not-so-good, and I am glad I have been able to reach my goal.  Again, I thank the family and friends who have supported me during this time.

Of course, reaching this goal is just one step of the plan that my doctor and I are working on, but it is great to feel like I am making at least some progress.  In the meantime, there have been disappointments with recurring pain and sleep issues.  But, if I remember I only have to take one step at a time, it is does not feel so frustrating and overwhelming.

Many a man had taken the first step. With every additional step you enhance immensely the value of your first.  (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

No comments:

Post a Comment